KitNet – better together
The kit car club, the kit car network
Bristol HQ, international reach
- Join KitNet for full access to our lively internet forum
- Chat with members around the world
- Start your own build diary or help others with their builds
- Sign-up for the latest track days and kit car shows
Club to club
- If you represent a kit car club join our rapidly growing community
- Arrange meets and organise events through KitNet
- Increase your club’s visibility
- Chat with friendly, like-minded enthusiasts
With over 1000 posts a month, the KitNet forum is a great place to discuss all things kit car.
We always have events planned and, being connected with other kit car clubs, are among the first to hear about upcoming meets. Join KitNet for discounts on track days and make the most of your kit car.
Even if you don’t yet have your own kit car, joining KitNet is free for the first two weeks, so give it a go. If you do decide to become a full member then membership costs just £15 per year to be part of the best kit car community.
Please contact KitNet if you have any questions or represent another club.